The popular Golden PR-401 Technologies Cambridge lift chair is now available in two sizes – Medium, for people 5’4” to 5’10” tall; and Large, for people 5’11” to 6’2” tall. Both models feature a robust 375 lb. weight capacity, with a generously proportioned, overstuffed biscuit style back for hours of comfortable sitting or sleeping. The Cambridge model comes standard in four of our gorgeous new SofTouch with Stain Defense Fabrics: Copper, Hazelnut, Sterling and Scarlet.
- Contemporary Design
- Deep Seated Comfort with Ultra Soft Back
- Simple Two Button Control
- Easily Raise to a Standing Position
- Gently Lower to a Seated Position
- Recline for Extra Comfort
- “Full Napper” Position
- Superior Leg Extension
- SmartTek™ Inside – Patent Pending Diagnostic System
- Meets California Safety Code: Cal 117
- Non-Skid Leg Levelers for Extra Stability and Safety
- Easy Access Battery Back-Up System
- Best Warranty in Industry
- Lifting Capacity: 375 lbs.
- Model Number: PR401 or Large (PR401L)
Golden Technologies Traditional Series
The Traditional Series features two models in classic styles that will subtly match any decor. The Cambridge and Williamsburg feature plush, overstuffed backrests for hours of comfort.
Golden Technologies Cambridge Craftsmanship
Each luxury lift & recline chair is hand crafted in our facility using decades of motion furniture experience.
Added Comfort and Safety in Golden Technologies Cambridge
Designed to perform year after year using advanced technology backed by the best warranty.
Golden Technologies Cambridge Smart Engineering
Smooth, quiet lifting system offers a secure lift for the best performance.
Golden Technologies Cambridge Battery Backup System
Batteries not included. Battery Backup System is designed to bring the chair from the reclined to the seated position in the event of a power outage.
Smart Tek in Golden Technologies Cambridge
In the event of a malfunction, our patented SmartTek™ diagnostic system enables you to get your lift chair up and running quickly.
Golden Traditional Series